This year we have to factor in social distancing into our flu vaccination clinics so we are introducing new systems to keep everyone safe. There WILL NOT be any drop in clinics this year and all appointments MUST be in a pre-bookable slot.
We are holding weekend clinics on 12th, 13th Sep 2020.
10th, 11th Oct 2020
Please follow these instructions when attending a clinic appointment:
- Do not attend if you or any members of your household have symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been told to isolate. Contact us the following week and we will rebook you when you are able to leave isolation.
- Attend on your own unless you need help in mobilising.
- Do not arrive early or late for your appointment time: we have allocated a strict number of patients per period to ensure that people are queuing for the minimum of time and social distancing is maintained.
- Please wear a face covering. If you are exempt from wearing a mask, please be prepared to provide evidence of this.
- We encourage you not to touch anything in the practice. Bring your own hand sanitiser to use should you wish to.
- Please follow the instructions for queuing. The queue will be controlled to ensure social distancing. If you are in a wheelchair or have very limited mobility, please make yourself known to the queue marshall
- If it is raining on the day, please come prepared with an umbrella as the queue will be outside for a short period of time.
- There will be no chairs available to sit while waiting, and you will not be able to sit whilst having the vaccination (for infection control). If you think you will struggle with this, please speak to the queue marshall on arrival.
- Wear clothing which makes it easy to expose your upper arm. The vaccinations will be given in the front of the clinical rooms to comply with infection control.
- Please note that no other queries/ medication request or appointment booking be done at these days.
- Please follow the instructions of the staff who are supervising the patient flow – they are there for your safety.